Thursday, April 30, 2009
Web Secret #50: Top 10 Secrets
I have reached a milestone - my 50th post!
To celebrate, here are my top 10 Web Secrets listed Letterman style:
10. Web Secret #8: The Ten Commandments of Website Creation. It all starts with a well designed and well constructed website.
9. Web Secret #16 - Stumble Around. When you can't think of a single thing to blog about or Twitter about, this is all the help you need.
8. Web Secret #20 - SharedBook. Affordable reverse publishing - now that's a cool idea.
7. Web Secret #23 - TED. Inspiration at it's very best.
6. Web Secret #24 - Very Bad Websites. Serves as both comic relief and a what-not-to-do when it comes to websites.
5. Web Secret #34 - Web 3.0. Coming soon, in a future near you.
4. Web Secret #38 - 7 Ways to Get People to Read Your Blog. Try 'em, they work.
3. Web Secret #39 - Whopper Sacrifice. The best in viral marketing.
2. Web Secret #44 - Ethics of Online Counseling and Everything Else. Ethics in the online world. Sorely needed.
and the number one web secret...
1. Web Secret #48 - The Social Media Marketing Triangle. Achieve your optimal presence on the Web. Learned in the kitchen.
Join me in 2010, when I celebrate my 100th!