Or maybe look forward.
So let's recap. (My comments in italics.)
- Islam will be the world's largest religion with 2.2 billion followers
- The "average" person in the world will be a 34 year old Indian man.
- 50% of today's jobs will be replaced by artificial intelligence
- 3D printing will mean many products will be produced on location. (Like in your home.)
- Most cars will be driverless
- The entire contents of the Internet will be able to be stored on DNA.
- The most valuable and fought over resource will be water.
- 1 in 3 people will live beyond 100 years of age.
- Chinese will be the most widely spoken language. (But we will have Star Trek like universal translators that will convert our speech when we speak to one another.)
- The Chinese economy will have been the largest for 14 years.
Happy New Year.